About This Project
Introducing The Yearbooker’s Field Kit, the first iPad app for yearbook project management and production.
A new way to create and collaborate
The Yearbooker’s Field Kit allows Jostens customers to work on their yearbook using an iPad. This project was a wonderful, collaborative effort with Jostens, GoKart Labs and Mentor Mate.
I provided art direction on behalf of the Jostens digital team and created the logo for the app. Once the project was finished, our team made updates and improvements to the app in-house as I continued to provide design direction and creative assets.
- View a real-time digital version of the yearbook
- Monitor student and yearbook progress
- Update yearbook page organization information
- Assign pages to staff members
- Manage, categorize and tag yearbook photographs
- Review your personal page assignments and status
- Hide top-secret pages
- Lock pages to prevent changes
Your yearbook at your fingertips
Take a quick tour of the app and learn more about the new features
designed to improve workflow and productivity for yearbook advisers and staff.